Michigan Seamless Tube & Pipe
Mailing Address: 400 McMunn Street, South Lyon, Michigan 48178
Phone: (248) 486-0100
Fax: (248) 486-0296
Sales: (800) 521-8416, (248) 437-0210
Distributor Sales: Mary Pollen, MPollen@mstube.com
Boiler/Pressure Tube Sales: Paul Tobey, PTobey@mstube.com
Our seamless tube and pipe manufacturing facility has operated continuously since 1927. Since those humble beginnings, MST has become a global manufacturing force, providing cold-drawn carbon, alloy and high chrome mechanical and pressure tubing and piping for many industries.
Our 320,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility has been entirely modernized to ensure unparalleled flexibility and enable us to accommodate large and small mill quantities and expedited deliveries. Every order is made to order and tested to your exact requirements and specifications. We even can assist with the often-complicated logistics of getting your order exactly where it needs to be domestically or internationally. We're well-versed in all modes of shipping and transportation, and our export sales managers know the essentials of export regulations to ensure your order is exported smoothly.
Because we've designed our business to meet your businesses' needs, Michigan Seamless Tube has a long tradition of providing exceptional services, competitive pricing and incredibly quick turnaround. No matter what your need, every order is completed on time, every time.
Isn't it about time?
Investing in the future.
Exceeding every expectation.
Expanded operations. Modernized technology. Improved processes. These are the hallmarks of our manufacturing business.
Since 1927, MST Seamless Tube & Pipe has stayed ahead of the manufacturing curve by investing in the future. Our new cold pilger mill is proof of how committed we are. The result of this highly specialized, state-of- the-art expansion is a higher quality, more consistent product — all at the same great price. The pilger mill is a crowning achievement for MST.
We’re investing in our manufacturing operations so we can meet your exact specifications and exceed your high expectations. Today, and well into the future.
See in action
Blue Diamond ®
When you’re looking for superior pipe to meet your exact specs, look to MST. Since 1927, we’ve built a reputation for being one of the toughest, most reliable manufacturers in the industry. And our cold-drawn, seamless A106 pipe products are made to match.
By working with MST, you’ll have access to our exclusive Blue Diamond® process, a world-renowned UV coating made to meet ASTM/ASME A/SA106 requirements and offer superior surface protection. Our pipe products are also available with a variety of other options, including
- Blue Diamond®
- Clear UV Coating
- Threaded and Coupled
- Pickled, Oiled and Plugged
- Bare or Dry
And because we stand for top quality and nothing less, we take pride in:
- being 100% Melted and Manufactured in the USA
- ISO and PED certifications
- our exceptionally quick turnaround times
- Seamless Mechanical and Pressure Tube – cold drawn seamless tube in diameters from .750” to 4.500” and wall thicknesses from .083” to .813”. We have a wide variety of shapes available and can produce custom shapes as your needs require. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require seamless carbon and alloy mechanical tubing, seamless carbon and alloy pressure tube in all grades including T9, T23, T91, multi-lead rifled; seamless carbon and alloy pressure pipe, seamless quench and temper (q&t) tubing.
Materials:Plain carbon grades 1012 to 1060 inclusive, popular resulferized and free machining grades including 1118, 1119mod, 1137 and 1141; alloy grades including T2, T5, T9, T11, T12, T22, T23, T91 and T92 in development; 15xx, 23xx, 4130, 41xx, 4140, 4141, 4340, 46xx, 48xx, 50xx, 5140, 51xx, 61xx, 6330, 63xx, 8617, 8620, 86xx, 87xx, 93xx, 13 chrome, 9 chrome. Inquire about other grades.
Applications: Power generation, pressure pipe, heat exchangers condensers, boilers, multi lead rifle (MLR), handrails, hydraulics, automotive, transportation, aerospace, aircraft, heavy equipment, agriculture, octg.
- MST can produce a wide variety of shapes, including hexagon, square and oval. If you don't see the shape you need above, feel free to contact us. We have numerous mandrels and tooling that provide the flexibility to create your exact shape. And, of course, our shaped tubing can be produced in a wide range of grades and sizes to fit your need and your industry.
See in action